Mr Science Seaweek 2019
Helping Teachers Teach Science
Please enquire about a Free Sample kit for your class!
Professional Development Classroom Kits Shows
Imagine the buzz and excitement in the classroom as you open up your kids minds to the wonders of science, made easy for you because the planning is done, fun videos included.
This is a series of fun, simple and engaging science activities that come in a box!
Developed over 10 years of specialist primary science teaching. Includes hands on materials, from pipettes to thermometers and the kids will love the scientific learning.
"This is the best day of school I've ever had, EVER"
(yr 4 student)
Each activity includes-
- Box- full of hands-on materials for 28+ students
- Student book- instructions and worksheet to record their learning
- Student video- fun, instructional, shows one way to do the activity
- Teacher video- classroom management and science themes
- Teacher pages- in-depth instructions, more science and cross-curricular links, includes Nature of Science and Science Capabilities from NZ Curriculum
Used in - New Zealand, Australia , Singapore, USA, Azerbaijan, Thailand