Coming Up! Tomorrow
MrScience presenting in JAPAN March 14-28
New Boxes/Resources for 2020
Complete rebuild of FUN Science for teachers/students
Helping Teachers Teach Science
Mr 6 this morning...
'mum I wanna be an adolt NOW...'
'Oh? but I thought adults were boring?'
'yEAH!.. but I'll be a fun adolt... you know...
like Mr Science!'
We've been lucky enough to see two of your shows and you taught my son for a couple of days at NCS recently. As you can see you've made an impression!
Thank you for your work inspiring kiddos 😁😁🙏
Please enquire about a Free Sample kit for your class!
Imagine the buzz and excitement in the classroom as you open up your kids minds to the wonders of science, made easy for you because the planning is done, fun videos included.
This is a series of fun, simple and engaging science activities that come in a box!
Developed over 10 years of specialist primary science teaching. Includes hands on materials, from pipettes to thermometers and the kids will love the scientific learning.
"This is the best day of school I've ever had, EVER"
(yr 4 student)
Each activity includes-
- Box- full of hands-on materials for 28+ students
- Student book- instructions and worksheet to record their learning
- Student video- fun, instructional, shows one way to do the activity
- Teacher video- classroom management and science themes
- Teacher pages- in-depth instructions, more science and cross-curricular links, includes Nature of Science and Science Capabilities from NZ Curriculum
Used in - New Zealand, Australia , Singapore, USA, Azerbaijan, Thailand